Serving food service industry clients with accounting and business consulting professionalsWhen choosing an accounting firm, industry experience is an important consideration. Swartz Retson CPAs and accounting staff represent clients that own and operate a variety of fast food and full service restaurants.
If you are considering acquiring a new or existing location, we can help you by performing a business valuation to determine the economic viability of the restaurant. We’ll help you answer the questions: “Is this venture right for me and how much of my own funds should I invest?”
The most important factor for success is installation of good internal controls. With proper monitoring, you can identify cash and inventory shortages. Integrating the point of sale system with an inexpensive software package provides valuable financial information on your entire operation. Tap our experience—we have the expertise to evaluate your management team and know what your operating percentages should be. We’ll show you the proper tools and teach you how to use them.
We offer assistance in these areas and more:
- Audited, reviewed or compiled financial statements
- Review of internal control procedures
- Assistance with installation and implementation of software systems
- Assistance with human resource issues
- Analytical review
- Business and individual tax planning
- Multi-state payroll and income tax reporting
- Retirement and estate planning
- Business valuations
- Employee benefit consulting and administration
- Succession planning
- Litigation support
Let our accounting, tax, business consulting, financial consulting and employee benefits departments prepare an individualized solution. Contact us to learn more.